Friday, October 9, 2009

ha. caught ya. {portland child photographer}

Since this one was about 4, I have had the hardest time getting a good picture of her. The poser, the one who tries so hard and more recently, the one who likes to stick her tongue out or make weird expressions with her eyes in every stinking picture. With her big sister, I fought the rolled eyes. With her, I fought the serious giggles (I mean serious! 75% of her mini-during-soccer-practice-session was spent laughing uncontrollably!) and the "I want to show everyone my teeth post-braces" smile. Even with all of that, I think I captured her real self in a few shots. She just couldn't help it. The top 4 are the ones that, when I look at them, I think "Now that is my Autumn!" And that is why, as a photographer, I have a hard time narrowing down shots. Those 4 might not look like anything special to you, but they are the expressions that I have been seeing for the last nine years from her. I guess that is something that is just a mom thing.

3 comments:

  1. YES!!! That is soo Autumn! Those are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO DANG CUTE!

    I haven't peeked at you photography blog in a while - such nice pictures of all of the girls!

    ReplyDelete