Thursday, September 24, 2009

{mini session loveliness}

To celebrate the beginning of fall and the countdown to Christmas,
I am offering a quick photo session that is on the cheap.

To help all of you get those Christmas cards ready....ahead of time....I thought I would offer a little special of sorts. I guess we can call it a mini session, but most people do a 15 minute mini session. The thought of a 15 minute session makes me cringe, thinking of many horrible Kiddie Kandid nightmares that we endured. I think the words "Family session" and "quick" don't always go together since children are, naturally, quite unpredictable. And that brings me to the mini session, a la Smiling Eyes.


{Mini Session}
30- 60 minutes of my time, capturing your family. This will not include all of the individual and smaller group shots that my family sessions normally include. It will be group family, group family and....more group family shots, since that is what you normally need for those beloved Christmas cards.


{pricing}
A reasonable and lovely $100, even


{what you walk away with}
a cd with your high res. images, ready to be mass produced for all of your Christmas dreams. May I suggest framing one nice and big for a go to present for the grandparents?


{options}
$20: a simple design for your Christmas card that is 30x's cooler than any Costco card you have laid eyes on.


{fine print}
Mini Sessions will only be available through November 28th, as you don't want to be procrastinating your beloved Christmas cards until then anyhow.


{an extra super duper special}
If you can get 3 or more friends together to do your sessions back to back, I will knock off $15 for each of you, saving you at least $45, allowing plenty of cash to cover the bribery you offer the kids for behaving. Now friends who click together stick together!

3 comments:

  1. Your editorial made me smile! Good Luck with this, I'll pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you coming up again? I am so getting a bunch of people together. I love your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be up for Thanksgiving, but if you get enough people, I'll make a special trip.

    ReplyDelete