Saturday, September 19, 2009

slightly overdue {portland family photographer}

Yeah. So these are *only* from a month ago. These pictures were done for some friends that we like to refer to as our surrogate grandparents. Before we moved, these were the people that we sat with during church. You know, the people that Hannah climbed all over for a good hour and half each Sunday. The people that always had spare tic tacs for each of the girls, as they recently reminded me, and who came to stay with the girls in the middle of the night while I had Lilly in the hospital. Yeah. They are pretty cool. Turns out, they have real kids and grandkids, too. Go figure! ;) When getting the whole crew together for a 40th anniversary, I was called in to catch everyone in their loveliness. I must say, it is fun seeing growing up siblings, hanging out with their playful banter. It reminds me of my own sisters and brother. Good times with good people.













No comments:

Post a Comment