Monday, September 7, 2009

in honor of back to school (or in our house: non back to school day) {portland child photographer}




This is what school pictures are like at the Kang house. Actually, this is from a promised photo shoot that we did to make Hannah feel a little more excited about her hair cut. (she was slightly bothered that her hair was short enough to require clippers in the back) We picked up a new outfit, during which my daughter was quoted saying, "We can buy a lot of outfits and I will change in the car in between them!" (can you imagine her at sixteen?)

5 comments:

  1. What absolutely adorable pictures! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute...diggin the skirt and the apple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Lucky Hannah! Cute hair, clothes, photo shoot, books to read. What more is there to ask for (except for more clothes, I guess, since she did).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You better watch out, because she's going to be an adorable sixteen-year old!...because she's an adorable 5-yr.-old!

    Tell her Aunt Lia L-O-V-Es her hair! I think I might get the same cut!

    ReplyDelete