Saturday, November 21, 2009

the marvelous J {Portland Senior Photographer}

I think I should have been doing Senior Photography all along. Whenever I do a newborn shoot, I leave wanting a baby to cuddle. Leaving a senior shoot with a young woman who really has her head on straight and was just pretty dang cool....makes me feel a whole heck of a lot better about raising 6 such girls. As you probably could guess, I feel quite a bit of anxiety about the idea of 6 teenage girls that could, theoretically, be just as stinky as I was. Turns out, senior pictures make me feel so much better about my future in parenting! J, you are going to do big things.







1 comment:

  1. I really like the first one- she doesn't look like a senior in that! The railroad track shots are sweet, too- the one with the guitar is bomb!

    ReplyDelete