Monday, August 17, 2009

the hooligans: unplugged {portland family photographer}

I can call them hooligans for two reasons. 1. My sister calls them that and they are hers.
2. I've seen them in action. They are creative spirits and we embrace it.

This shoot was a long time coming because Lia's husband is not only in the navy, but when he isn't on a sub, he is working insane hours that make it impossible to take pictures with. The stars aligned and her husband was able to make an appearance while I was visiting. Can I just say that I think this was the first shoot that I have laughed hysterically at while editing? Let me emphasize hysterically. There are pictures without silliness, but I sure did enjoy the crazy factor.

The lollipops were brought out at the end for a little fun and it sure did loosen things up a bit. (As if they weren't already loose?) This shoot is a sort of "thank you for letting my children overtake your house for the week and supplying me with endless diet coke with a squirt of vanilla from McDonalds and just generally being a wonderful sister and friend." Thanks, Lia.












2 comments:

  1. Love them! The kids thought they were hilarious too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! Perfect reflection of all of them. Great job Sarah.

    ReplyDelete