Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sister Sandy Jo {portland family photographer}

The night before Chris' stroke, I went on a walk with the girls. We didn't make it too far, as we met up with 3 people from our ward. One of those was the infamous "Matiaco" and his gigantic dog. And one of the other's was the one that is now referred to as Sister Sandy Jo. We had a lovely introduction where all of the girls were soon considering her a friend. (because thats the way Sandy Jo is. Little did I know that a few hours later, we would be in the ER with Chris and that Sandy Jo would be one of the "first responders" who made my kids a dinner of who knows what as I rushed back to the hospital after a shower and a quick nap. Amazing doesn't begin to describe her.

Now, almost a year later (agh!), her son is leaving on a mission and her kids are all back home, which is the perfect time for a family photo. Thank you, Sandy Jo.












2 comments:

  1. gosh you take good pictures Sarah!Loved Lia's families! Can't wait for you to get your family picture, so I can get everyones up! I'v got it all planned out! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out really well...and if Sandy Jo thought her kids were difficult - show her my pictures!

    ReplyDelete